Tuesday, March 1, 2011

For the Sake of Productivity

Yesterday I knocked out the month of February with some umph. Thirteen-hour-day kinda power and I definitely didn't hold back,(Eng. meeting, school, cheer mtg, gym) which left me thinking "Man, I should use up most days this way." Well...something happened between then and now because I sit here at 8:30, and realize I've been sitting here since roughly 4:45 this afternoon. The most I've accomplished is 1 load of laundry and finishing off this box of cereal.




Ok, so this isn't even the box, I google image searched....because I'm too lazy to get up and take a picture of the box. And yes, I ate cereal for dinner...because I was too lazy to cook. TSK!


Today was an interesting day at school...another teaching 1st. I was called a name...I won't say which one but it rhymes with Gag. I'm not sure how publicly I'm really suppose to talk about things pertaining to school, but I thought this was note-worthy. Obviously it didn't bother me too much other than the interruption it caused my other students seeing as how I had to stop class to fill out the detention referral....and try to keep from laughing while doing so. Never a dull moment in Middle School that's for sure. That being said, I was undoubtedly enthused to discover there are only 8 days of school before Spring Break.


(I tried searching Spring Break 2011 for a cutesy image...just got chicks in bikinis. I'll spare you)


So, now I've updated my blog, which always makes me feel accomplished...all 10 times I've done it throughout the last 2 years. And tomorrow WILL be productive. I've already packed my bag for the gym so I can head to BodyPump right after school. :) (yes, another generic image, you get the idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment